Just a quick blog today. We think it’s important to give video the spotlight (there’s a pun or joke there somewhere). 2019 is the year of video, well thats what we think.
Video continues to be one of the most effective elements in a digital marketing strategy and of course it should be. It is visual, entertaining, informative and it can be fun.
There is so many ways to create create video such as:
- –Video blogs (vlogs)
- –Customer testimonials
- –Live streams
- –there is so much you can do with this medium, go on have fun with it!
Video is engaging. memorable and more popular than any other form of content. Don’t believe us?
Check out these stats:
– 6 out of 10 people would rather watch online videos than television. (Google)
– Mobile video consumption rises by 100% every year. (Insivia)
– YouTube is the second most popular website after Google. (Alexa)
– Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Insivia)
– 65% of people use YouTube to help them solve a problem. Want to build a house or remove weird parasites from your eye? YouTube might have the answer. (Google)
– Over 1.9 billion people use YouTube. That’s about one-third of the internet. (YouTube)
– Facebook has over 8 billion video views per day. (TechCrunch)
– Videos attrach 300% more traffic and help to nurture leads. (MarketingSherpa)
– Nearly 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store. (Hubspot)
– 64% of consumers will make a purchase after watching branded videos on social platforms. (Tubular Insights)
– Video is expected to make up 82% of internet traffic by 2021. (Cisco)
– 73% of B2B marketers say video positively impacts their ROI. (Tubular Insights)
We’ve found so many more statistics on video but these highlight some great reasons to get your video offering happening. It doesn’t need massive budgets, loads of equipment or be hours long.
Get in touch with us to discuss how we can help you and see how we have helped our customers to increase their customer base and brand awareness with the use of video.